Join us for a GREAT time of fellowship with women of all ages, studying God”s Word together!
Our much anticipated Women’s Bible study will resume Tuesday, September 03, 2019 (9:30 am to 11:00 am) and will continue through May 2020 with the exception of holidays and public school system (Pender County) breaks!
Our newest 8 week bible study series beginning January 07, 2020 is entitled ” The Battle Plan for Prayer.” By Stephen and Alex Kendrick.
Equip Believers to Create Their Own Prayer Strategy
Equip believers to develop their own prayer strategy and be specific and strategic in prayer. This 8-session study features teaching on the topics of: what prayer is and is not, why God wants us to pray, specific areas of prayer, specific strategies for prayer, and more.
- Develop the spiritual discipline of prayer and prayer strategy
- Learn to journal and write specific prayers
- Discover the power of prayer within the context of a small group
- Expand participants’ understanding of spiritual warfare
- Develop strategies to battle the real Enemy through prayer
- Dig deeper into the spiritual discipline aspects of prayer
- Create opportunity for study among both inexperienced
- Bible study students and those well-versed in Scripture
A study guide will be available for purchase during the sessions, for individuals whom may desire to acquire one. Participates are not required to pre-register for the bible studies, HOWEVER we do asked that you please register all children to ensure adequate care.